Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My Next Project


This is the next thing that I am going to work on guys! This is number 3 out of a giant picture. I really wanted one with at least one person in it, but I got a tree instead. I don't mind. I love trees. They are the best kind of plant next to flowers. They can be beautiful during any season. If it's when they are bare with snow and icicles hanging on the branches in the winter, having beautiful green leaves during the summer and spring, or showing its true florescent colors in the fall, they will always look beautiful no matter how old they get. I can't wait to get started, but I have some other things to catch up on before I do :(

(Poster's Note: Do you remember the leaf drawing a few posts back? Well, if you look closely, you can see it hanging :3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment